Introduction

Energetic Heart
Its Purpose in Human Destiny



An inquiry I receive more often than any other is related to how people can be of service and fulfill their purpose in this lifetime. Among the many threads of this inquiry are:

How do I go about discovering what my mission and purpose is?
I have all of this energy, insight and love to give to humanity, how best do I channel it?

These are noble and sincere questions, and I take them to heart as they were intended. I’ll do my best, with the limitations of words to describe what is happening now on the planet and how people can assist in the times to come.

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that crosses multiple dimensions of time/space. It is as large as you can conceive when you’re in your most lucid state of heart-mind synchrony. One of the reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help in, and observe, this planetary transition.

Each of you is a part of this, particularly if you’re reading these words since they are part of an Event String to align individuals to this undertaking.